Discovery Benefits is on Top in HSA Account Growth
March 2, 2018
Devenir published its 2017 Health Savings Account trends report, and Discovery Benefits is once again among the industry leaders. According to the year-end report, our 49.42 percent increase in the number of HSAs we administered from January 2017 to January 2018 was a higher rate of growth than any other HSA administrator in the nation. And that wasn’t all!
- We ranked in the top 10 in the nation in total number of Health Savings Accounts administered.
- We were one of four HSA administrators to see Health Savings Account assets grow at least 50 percent.
These 2017 numbers come one year after we were ranked first in HSA asset growth. And there are many other reasons our offering is so popular, including:
- One debit card, one mobile app and one online account for all of our participants’ benefits.
- Our integrated investment experience, which makes it easy for participants to invest their funds directly from their online accounts (and a low investment threshold of $1,000).
- HSA Advance, which lets participants tap into a ready reserve of funds before they’ve built a balance.
- Our employee resource center and employer resource center, which include interactive calculators and educational videos that simplify the benefits experience.
- Our channel partners, who communicate our values to employers during the engagement process.
- Our extraordinary customer service, which is delivered by empowered and knowledgeable employees.
Are your employee benefits offerings administered through Discovery Benefits? If it’s not, find out what you’re missing out on! Contact us today.