Discovery Benefits Secures Inc. 5000 Honor for Sixth Straight Year
August 15, 2018
A sixth consecutive appearance in the Inc. 5000 puts Discovery Benefits in select company. Once again, we appeared on Inc. Magazine’s annual list, which ranks the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
“I’m extremely proud that we were recognized by Inc. 5000 for a sixth consecutive year,” said Discovery Benefits President John Biwer. “Our level of growth wouldn’t be possible without the strong bond our employees have formed with our clients and consultants.”
Inc. 5000’s list put Discovery Benefits at:
- No. 3,281 overall. In each of the last six years, Discovery Benefits has ranked in the top 3,500.
- No. 5 among North Dakota companies. Rounding out the top five are CoSchedule, Haga Kommer, PRx Performance and BNG Team.
“Of the tens of thousands of companies that have applied to the Inc. 5000 over the years, only a fraction have made the list more than once,” said Inc. Magazine Editor-in-Chief James Ledbetter in an email to Discovery Benefits. Ledbetter added that only six percent of Inc. 5000 honorees make the list six times.
The companies in this year’s list:
- Accounted for more than 660,000 jobs over the last three years.
- Recorded a three-year growth rate of 538.2 percent and a median rate of 171.8 percent.
About Inc. Magazine and the Inc. 5000
- The 2018 Inc. 5000 ranked companies according to percentage revenue growth dating back to 2014.
- Companies listed had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit and independent.
- Inc. Media was founded in 1979.
Are you interested in getting regular industry updates? Subscribe to our blog.